What we provide during the camp
Known as the” cutest little hill station of India”, the Matheran hill station is the best place to enjoy the sunset and sunrise view along with some mind blowing sceneries to keep you fresh and up front. This extraordinary hill station offers the best tourist places in Matheran which are untouched and undisturbed by the rustling city life that surrounds the town. The place is actually located on the Western Ghats that ranges in an elevation of around 800 meter above the sea level. The place always has a pleasant weather to enjoy during any time of the year, but its beauty gets added up during the season of rain and thunderstorm.
Another thing about the beautiful hill station is that it is eco friendly and has no rush of cars and buses honking on the street. The major was taken by the government of Maharashtra in order to protect Matheran. The best thing about this place is that it is like a quiet and relaxing place with no buzzing of horns and pollution and along with that it contains some mesmerizing places and views of the extraordinary nature that will leave you bewitched of its beauty and make you feel relax and stress free.
Just not only trekker, Matheran is a treat for the photographers also to explore and capture the best of the beauty of the beautiful hill station. The beauty of Western Ghats, Matheran is the smallest hill station of India. Travellers and tourists who visit the place love exploring the place by walking on foot. By which it becomes more exciting to get lost in the scenic beauty of the town while finding your way. Plan your trip to Matheran and indulge yourself in various activities that Matheran provides like camping, trekking, rappelling etc.
Matheran town is the best option for a person who loves getting lost in the nature and also for those who wants to take a break from their busy city life. The tourist places in Matheran are absolutely breathtaking.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner.
- Forest DJ Party
- Live Barbeque
- Outdoor games like Cricket, badminton, football, and Board games like Twister, Chess, Ludo, and UNO.
- Open Air Movie Screening.
- Breathtaking Midnight trek
What’s not included
- Any Type Of Traveling.
- Any type of fees (if needed)
- Personal expense
- Any thing not mentioned by us.
- Clothes (Full slaves T-shirts /Shirt, Full pants/ Treks, Sports Shorts, Trek)
- Rucksack, Carry Bag, Plastic bag.
- Raincoat / Umbrella.
- Bedding Material (Blankets) for Railway Journey.
- Cap /Hat, Goggles, Torch, Lighter / Match box, Knife.
- Cold cream, Face wash, Brush, Toothpaste.
- 1 Water bottles & lunch box, Spoon, Glass.
- Mobile, camera, chargers, power banks.
- Diary & Pen, Snacks & Chocolates.
- Personal Medicines, if any
Matheran To Matheran
Guidelines to the participants for safe camping
Using a face mask/face cover is compulsory
Aarogya setu app on your mobile phone is mandatory, before commencing the bus journey and during the camping duration.
Maintain social distancing and wash hands frequently, avoid handshakes with other participants and staff members.
Must carry personal hand sanitizers to use during activities/camping
The participants are advised to carry personal items for safe camping like plate/lunch box for meals, mug, spoons, and water bottles.
Try to avoid touching at any place like handlebars, supporting bars in a bus, automated water taps, sanitizer machines, etc.
Use dustbins for garbage and mask disposal.
CAMPSITE & WASHROOM AREA
The whole campsite is cleaned and sanitized daily.
Every participant would pass through a temperature test to ensure the safety and spread of infection.
RULES AND REGULATIONS: (FOR PARTICIPANT)
- The participant will have to follow the instructions clearly and quietly given by the Instructors/Leaders.
- Any Misbehave during the camp will lead to cancellation of the participant & Participants may be ordered to leave the Ride/Trek at any time.
- Your Ride Leader will guide you for Route and all need to
cooperate with them.
- Participants have to keep clean all Visiting Places.
- Do not leave the Ride without Leaders Permission
- Participants have to take care of their valuable things. For any kind
of missing items, Trailblazer Adventure Club is not responsible.
- If Participants will be found having any type of Narcotic drugs, Alcoholic items, Tobacco items, and Smoking items during these days, inside or outside the campsite area that will directly lead to cancellation of the participant and no refund will be paid.
Our Liabilities & Limitations
• Please note that after the end of journey, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, monastery entry fees, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
• All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the journey. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the journey or while on the trek. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the journey participants safety, comfort & general well being.
• We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
• We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. If any properties of Trailblazer Adventure Club like tents, equipment and etc lost/ harm or damage by you. Its cost will be pay by you. (Or by your group). Please Note: We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc
- 50% advance payment to book your slots and registration process.
- Rest before 5 days of the desired package date.
- Cancellation Would Be Granted By The Chief Instructor Or Higher Authorities On Receiving Cancellation Request Through Registered Mail Id.
- The Refund Amount Will Be Paid In 7 Working Days Through An Ac Payee Cheque.
- The Cancellation Amount Will Be Counted On The Full Camp Fees Only.
LEVEL DURATION REFUND%
- Before 40 Days Of Departure 90%
- Between 25 To 40 Days Of Departure 75%
- Between 15 To 25 Days Of Departure 50%
- Between 08 To 15 Days Of Departure 25%
- In Last 07 Days Of Departure 10%
- Last 24 Hours Or Less 0%