Land of God HP
What we provide during the camp
Himachal Pradesh, state of India, in the extreme northern part of the Asian subcontinent. It is bounded by the state of Jammu and Kashmir to the north, by the Tibet Autonomous Region of China to the east, and by the states of Uttarakhand to the southeast, Haryana to the south, and Punjab to the west. Himachal Pradesh occupies a region of scenic splendour in the western Himalayas, offering a multitextured display of lofty snow-clad mountains, deep gorges, thickly forested valleys, large lakes, terraced fields, and cascading streams. Indeed, the name of the state is a reference to its setting; Himachal means “snowy slopes” (Sanskrit: hima, “snow”; acal, “slopes”), and Pradesh means “state.”
Delhi -Shimla Pick up from (delhi railway station or airport) and proceedtoward Shimla. Check in at hotel and then in evening visit Mall Road & enjoy the remaining at leisure Stay at hotel in night.
Shimla -Kufri After breakfast, proceed towards kufri.Full day excursion in kufri. Mahasu Peak, Indira Tourist Park, and Chini Bungalow are some places of interest in Kufri. Over night stay at hotel
Shimla-Manali After breakfast ,Checkout from the hotel and start the journey towards your second destination.After reach ,checkin the hotel & the evening at leisure.
Manali Local After breakfast ,get ready to visit some local sights of manali like Hadimabaa temple, Vashisht Temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar and evening shopping at the local market,Back to Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel
Manali-Solang valley/Kothi-Manali After breakfast proceed towards solang valley, where you can visit anjani mahadev temple and you can also do some Snow activity skking over night stay at hotel in Manali.
Back to Delhi After Breakfast Checkout from the hotel & return to delhi.
Accommodation in hotel, Dinner and Breakfast, included everywhere Transport services as per the itinerary 01 Etios /Swift Non AC Per day sight seeing Tours pick up. All Toll Taxes. Driver Allowance parking charges.
What’s not included
• Other Activities Charge Like Paragliding, River Rafting Etc.
• Personal Expenses.
• Train Travelling Time Food.
• Train Ticket Tatkal Charge & Agent Charge.
• ORIGINAL IDENTITY PROOF(ANY ONE)
• SCREENSHOT OF FEES RECEIPT
• POWER BANK
• PERSONAL MEDICATION(IF ANY)
• BEDDING MATERIAL FOR TRAVEL
• BACKPACK & PLASTIC BAGS5
• 6 PAIRS OF CLOTHS(SHIRTS/T-SHIRTS + TROUSERS)
• SPORTS SHOES WITH GOOD RUBBER SOLE5
• 6 PAIR FULL SOCKS
• WARM CLOTHING(JACKET, GLOVES, WOOLEN CAP,WOLLEN SOCKS, THERMAL INNER WEAR)
• SUN CAP
• GOGGLES TORCH
• PERSONAL SANITARY ITEMS
• WATER BOTTLE AND LUNCH BOX
• SLEEPING BAG OR BLANKET
• MUG & SPOON
• COLD CREAM, ANTI SUN-BURN CREAM & FACEWASH
Delhi To Delhi
Guidelines to the participants for safe camping
Using a face mask/face cover is compulsory
Aarogya setu app on your mobile phone is mandatory, before commencing the bus journey and during the camping duration.
Maintain social distancing and wash hands frequently, avoid handshakes with other participants and staff members.
Must carry personal hand sanitizers to use during activities/camping
The participants are advised to carry personal items for safe camping like plate/lunch box for meals, mug, spoons, and water bottles.
Try to avoid touching at any place like handlebars, supporting bars in a bus, automated water taps, sanitizer machines, etc.
Use dustbins for garbage and mask disposal.
CAMPSITE & WASHROOM AREA
The whole campsite is cleaned and sanitized daily.
Every participant would pass through a temperature test to ensure the safety and spread of infection.
RULES AND REGULATIONS: (FOR PARTICIPANT)
- The participant will have to follow the instructions clearly and quietly given by the Instructors/Leaders.
- Any Misbehave during the camp will lead to cancellation of the participant & Participants may be ordered to leave the Ride/Trek at any time.
- Your Ride Leader will guide you for Route and all need to
cooperate with them.
- Participants have to keep clean all Visiting Places.
- Do not leave the Ride without Leaders Permission
- Participants have to take care of their valuable things. For any kind
of missing items, Trailblazer Adventure Club is not responsible.
- If Participants will be found having any type of Narcotic drugs, Alcoholic items, Tobacco items, and Smoking items during these days, inside or outside the campsite area that will directly lead to cancellation of the participant and no refund will be paid.
Our Liabilities & Limitations
• Please note that after the end of journey, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, monastery entry fees, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
• All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the journey. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the journey or while on the trek. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the journey participants safety, comfort & general well being.
• We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
• We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. If any properties of Trailblazer Adventure Club like tents, equipment and etc lost/ harm or damage by you. Its cost will be pay by you. (Or by your group). Please Note: We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc
- 50% advance payment to book your slots and registration process.
- Rest before 5 days of the desired package date.
- Cancellation Would Be Granted By The Chief Instructor Or Higher Authorities On Receiving Cancellation Request Through Registered Mail Id.
- The Refund Amount Will Be Paid In 7 Working Days Through An Ac Payee Cheque.
- The Cancellation Amount Will Be Counted On The Full Camp Fees Only.
LEVEL DURATION REFUND%
- Before 40 Days Of Departure 90%
- Between 25 To 40 Days Of Departure 75%
- Between 15 To 25 Days Of Departure 50%
- Between 08 To 15 Days Of Departure 25%
- In Last 07 Days Of Departure 10%
- Last 24 Hours Or Less 0%