What we provide during the camp
Jaisalmer, famously called “the golden city”, is located in the Indian state of Rajasthan, 575km(375mi)west of the state capital Jaipur. Once known as Jaisalmer state is is a world heritage site. The town stands on a ridge of yellowish sandstone, crowned by a fort, which contains the palace and several ornate Jain temples. Many of the houses and temples are finely sculptured. It lies in the heart of the Thar desert (the great Indian desert)and has a population of about 78,000. It is the administrative headquarters of Jaisalmer district.
Jaisalmer is named after maharawal Jaisal Singh, a Rajput king who founded the city in 1156 ad. “Jaisalmer” means “the hill fort of Jaisal”. Jaisalmer is sometimes called the “the golden city of India” because the yellow sand and the yellow sandstone used in every structure of the city gives a yellowish-golden tinge to the city and its surrounding area. It is the largest district of Rajasthan and third largest district by area in the country, hugged on the west & south-west by the Pakistan border. The length of the international border of Jaisalmer district is 471km(293mi).
Journey Begins From Ahmedabad
Will Start Our Journey For Jaisalmer Arround 8pm Late Evening (Over Night Journey)
Arrive At Jaisalmer
Arrival At Jaisalmer, Fresh Up At Hotel, Post Breakfast Will Visit To Jaisalmer Fort, Evening Jeep Safari At Sam Desert, Night Stay At Sam Tent City Cultural Program, Dj Night.
Sam Sand Dunes
After Breakfast,camel Safari, After Lunch Visit To Kuldhara Hunted Village, And Badabagh Free Time For Shopping, At Evening Will Visit Ghadisar Lake.after Dinner, We Will Head Back To Ahmedabad With Unforgotten Memories.
- Transportation By Ac Bus Or Tempo Traveler From Ahmedabad.
- Pure Veg. And Hygienic Food (02 breakfasts, 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners)
- Accommodation In Swiss Tent Four Sharing.
- Rajasthan Style Welcome And Cultural Program At Sam.
- Campfire, Camel Safari, Jeep Safari.
- Sam Desert, And All Entry Fees.
- All Toll Taxes, Border Tax, Parking Charges, And Driver Allowance.
What’s not included
- Traveling Food And Other Not Mention In Inclusion
- Any Other Things Not Mentioned In Inclusion
- Any Other Activities Like Parasailing
- Personal Expenses
- Two Pair Cloths
- Sunglass & Cap
- Water bottle for Individual
- Mask and Personal Sanitizer
- Original ID Card ( Adharcard, Electioncard, Or Driving Licence)
Guidelines to the participants for safe camping
Using a face mask/face cover is compulsory
Aarogya setu app on your mobile phone is mandatory, before commencing the bus journey and during the camping duration.
Maintain social distancing and wash hands frequently, avoid handshakes with other participants and staff members.
Must carry personal hand sanitizers to use during activities/camping
The participants are advised to carry personal items for safe camping like plate/lunch box for meals, mug, spoons, and water bottles.
Try to avoid touching at any place like handlebars, supporting bars in a bus, automated water taps, sanitizer machines, etc.
Use dustbins for garbage and mask disposal.
The whole campsite is cleaned and sanitized daily.
Every participant would pass through a temperature test to ensure the safety and spread of infection.
RULES AND REGULATIONS: (FOR PARTICIPANT)
- The participant will have to follow the instructions clearly and quietly given by the Instructors/Leaders.
- Any Misbehave during the camp will lead to cancellation of the participant & Participants may be ordered to leave the Ride/Trek at any time.
- Your Ride Leader will guide you for Route and all need to
cooperate with them.
- Participants have to keep clean all Visiting Places.
- Do not leave the Ride without Leaders Permission
- Participants have to take care of their valuable things. For any kind
of missing items, Trailblazer Adventure Club is not responsible.
- If Participants will be found having any type of Narcotic drugs, Alcoholic items, Tobacco items, and Smoking items during these days, inside or outside the campsite area that will directly lead to cancellation of the participant and no refund will be paid.
For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on a confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid either before your departure from your destination, definitely before the commencement of the services.
Management personnel hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment (Half Payment), based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
If a Camp is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, decided by the management team, etc.), we will issue the full fees. Cancellation is on full fees Otherwise you can change your camp dates if it’s possible by us.
The cancellation charges For National Camp / Tour:
- No Refund on Cancellation.